Write for us!
Inspirock is inviting bloggers to write an awesome blog post for their blog. Blog posts on the Inspirock blog are meant to attract the kind of reader who would be interested in using the Inspirock trip planner. That means we are looking for readers who are planning a trip and in the process of figuring out what they’ll do during their trip.
This opportunity is only open to Inspirock Beta Bloggers who have already installed the Inspirock subdomain on their blogs. If you would like to participate but have not yet installed the app, you’ll need to get the app installed — but it only takes a few minutes. Of course, feel free to email us if you have any questions.
If you wish to join the Inspirock Beta Blogger, please use this form below to sign up to be our Beta Blogger.
How To Pitch Inspirock
The Kinds Of Posts We’re Looking For
The Inspirock blog is looking for blog posts that will be useful for people planning trips to specific destinations with titles like: “7 Day Itinerary In Italy In The Summer” or “How to Plan Your Winter Vacation in Switzerland”.
All articles should be destination specific, focussing mainly on a country-level coverage. Our primary focus is a country-level coverage but we are also looking for a city-level coverage.
Blog posts should show that the author has a deep personal understanding of the destination. Please pitch us the destinations you know best.
How To Pitch
Please send the following to email@example.com:
- Article title
- 2-3 sentence blog post summary
- Brief explanation of your personal expertise in the destination you’re pitching
- 2-3 Links to past work, preferable related to the destination you’re pitching
- 2-3 examples of photos you have to accompany the post
- The date by which you can complete the blog post
Blog post examples
Please see this example to understand what kind content we are looking for.
Blog Title Examples
- Travel Itinerary For Two Weeks in Europe
- New York City Trip Planner
- How To Plan a Trip to Spain
- A Great Road Trip Itinerary For France
- How To Plan A Sri Lanka Tour For 6 Days
- 19 Awesome Places to Visit in Mexico City